EHDEN’s main objective is to create an EU-wide ecosystem for federated analyses of real world data standardised to the OMOP Common Data Model. To this end, EHDEN is organising open calls for Data Partners to receive financial support for the standardisation of their data, and for SMEs to receive training and become certified to support mapping to the OMOP Common Data Model, and perform services in the ecosystem. This Directory provides an overview of all service providers in this ecosystem.
Here we provide a high-level overview of what is meant with the different services being mentioned in the Directory below.
- OHDSI Software and Tools: Installation of the analytical infrastructure, for example the ATLAS tool, and the R packages to perform analyses.
- OHDSI Training: Provide training on the OMOP CDM, Standardised Vocabularies, and tools.
- OMOP CDM ETL: Creating an Extraction Transform and Loading (ETL) pipeline to transform data from source to the OMOP CDM. This includes defining ETL specificfiations, local vocabulary mappings, coding and testing, etc.
- OMOP Standardized vocabularies: Mapping local terminology systems to the Standardised Vocabularies.
- Technical infrastructure Services: Commissioning of servers and databases, for example Postgresql, SQL Server, AWS Redshift.