A federated network of Data Partners
The EHDEN project aims to collaborate with diverse institutions, data sources and data custodians across the EU, with a goal of harmonising source data to the OMOP common data model locally, within a federated network.
Following the 2 open calls to date we have organised, we currently have 38 data partners from 12 different countries which are mapping their data to the OMOP common data model. This includes several EHDEN project partners who have also mapped their data to the OMOP CDM for use in the federated network.
We are looking forward to extending this further via subsequent open calls.
- Biocruces Bizkaia Health Research Institute
- Parc Salut Mar Barcelona (IMIM)
- Fundacion de Investigacion Biomedica del Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre
- Fundacion para la investigacion del hospital universitario la fe de la comunidad Valenciana (HULAFE)
- Fundación para la Investigación e Innovación Biosanitaria en Atención Primaria (FIIBAP)
- Servicio Cántabro de Salud and IDIVAL
- The Information System for Reseach in Primary Care (SIDIAP)
- Vall d'hebron Hospital