Business Phone Number:
+32 (0)3 450 80 30
Business Website Address:
Year of Certification:
English, Dutch, French, Italian, Norwegian
OHDSI Software and Tools, OMOP CDM ETL, Technical infrastructure services, OHDSI Training, OMOP Standardized Vocabularies
Experience with health data translation:
- edenceHealth has experience working with several EHDEN data partners on their data harmonization projects, covering a wide range of data source sizes and complexities
- edenceHealth has experience doing data harmonization towards OMOP CDM also for other projects. We are currently working on several data harmonization projects for HONEUR data partners, for example. HONEUR is a Janssen-led federated network of Haematology centers which, like EHDEN, uses OMOP CDM and OHDSI as the technical foundation.
- edenceHealth team members have several years of previous experience performing OMOP CDM data harmonization for other data sources and projects, such as for participating centers/data sources in the EMIF project.
- edenceHealth is also the technical partner on a federated data network initiative in Rwanda (LAISDAR), where we are responsible for designing and implementing the federated data network, as well as harmonizing different data sources to OMOP CDM.
Other expertise :
- Patient level prediction/modeling using EHR and claims data
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Redshift, SQLite, Oracle)
- In-house developed tools for terminology mappings and review
- Application development (Java, Python)
- Statistical programming (Python and R, using a range of libraries/packages)
- Other (Jupyter, Zeppelin and Zepl notebook servers, Docker)
- Setting up/configuring/working with a range of OHDSI tools such as Atlas/WebAPI, Achilles, WhiteRabbit, Usagi, JCDMBuilder
- Extending/modifying several OHDSI tools (Atlas/WebAPI, Achilles, AchillesWeb, JCDMBuilder). For example: https://github.com/OHDSI/Atlas/pull/471, https://github.com/OHDSI/WebAPI/pull/251
- Co-author (Lars Halvorsen) of the Poster: “Using Atlas in a federated network with remote databases” (European OHDSI Symposium, 28-Mar-2018)