Easter-eggs is a company specialized since 1997 in the development and deployment of software solutions based on free software.
Our mission is also to promote the use of free software, especially in the public domain, and especially when it comes to issues related to data as sensitive as health data.
We worked on health data translation projects for more than 3 years (from 2013 to 2016). In this context it was necessary to develop a strong understanding of the data structure and content in order to transform it.
We collaborated with ""Société Francaise de Cardiologie"" in transforming and producing real life health data in a context of the development of their registry application. For each study, the application required specific adaptations. We worked on the following registers:
- STIDEFIX Register
- PH-HF Study Register
- FAST-MI 2010 Register
- REMY Register
- FRAGILE Register
- France TAVI Register
- Fresh Register
The EDHEN project is a great opportunity to invest the field of health data and to offer:
- our knowledge of free software ecosystems
- our DeVops expertise serving data providers, especially French hospitals in the context of the InterHop project.
We provide a strong expertise in development and management of IT projects, acquired for 20 years :
- Specific development around data transformation
- API development
- Consulting and deployement of system architecture
- On demand support and maintenance