We at EHDEN consider the site to be the go-to source for useful information about EHDEN, and our network of Data Partners & SMEs. Most importantly it now serves to better showcase the advances we, and in collaboration with our OHDSI colleagues, have already made and will continue to make in generating real world evidence – the core deliverable of the EHDEN project!
To this end, we established a new Evidence Generation section with three dropdowns (Publications, IMI Deliverables, Research Studies). The Research Studies section features Use Cases, Study-A-Thons, and e-thons.
Other new features:
- Homepage has been completely refreshed
- EHDEN video – the original video from two years ago has been updated to call out some of the initial goals we have eclipsed
- Voice of EHDEN podcast series – the current season 2 and season 1 have been consolidated into one section
- Community Call videos – have been added to bring the current total to seven, covering the ETL experiences of DPs and SMEs and working to initiate studies
- DP network expansion – thanks to the very significant growth in our Data Partner network coming from open call 5, this section and all its supporting visuals have been updated – and with links to every DP!
So why not check out the new site when you have a chance? Feedback or ideas for new content are always welcome! Please also don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and like/share/retweet our posts.