As the EHDEN project moves ahead in its fourth year, its Year 3 Annual Report is now available. The EHDEN team, and on behalf of the Consortium, would like to deeply thank everyone that contributed to our success, especially under the very challenging circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Many milestones were met or eclipsed over the course of the year. First and foremost, and with more emphasis than ever on the second "E" in EHDEN, evidence generated in collaboration with our OHDSI colleagues was shared in more than 40 publications, study-a-thons, and use cases.
- EHDEN’s federated network expanded to 140 Data Partners in 26 countries and 47 certified SMEs in 19 countries
- More than 500 million anonymous health records are being harmonised to the OMOP Common Data Model
- An EHDEN not-for-profit legal entity was established to sustain the project’s future well beyond the IMI phase +2024.
- EHDEN’s open science learning Academy now offers 14 courses
- The Voice of EHDEN podcast series season #1 was launched
Details about these achievements and much can be found in the full report – we wish you happy reading!