The EHDEN Consortium is exceptionally pleased to announce that a total of 32 applicants have been selected from 14 countries in our latest, sixth open call for Data Partners. Having received a total of 56 eligible applications, these 32 applications were selected by the EHDEN Data Source Prioritisation Committee (DPSC) in a consistently high application response.
Combined, the selected data partners represent almost 80 million patient records, originating from various care settings, adding to the approximate 550 million records in our network currently. Three Data Partners were from prior calls, applying to extend their mapping in this Call#6.
This open call had a focus on countries minimally represented in the current EHDEN network, and with this current call, we have expanded Data Partners in southeast Europe and the Balkans. EHDEN looks forward to all the new Data Partners joining with the 134 Data Partners across the 26 countries from our prior five calls.
We will now be initiating the process of signing a sub-grant agreement with these new Data Partners while in parallel a work plan will be worked out and linkage to one of the EHDEN-certified SMEs will be initiated. We anticipate that the first mappings will start in the autumn.
If you are interested in applying, then follow us via our website, social media channels or subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date on the upcoming, final open call in October/November 2022. More information about the Data Partner Calls can be found here.
Below is the list of Data Partners, grouped per country:
- UZ Brussel
- University Hospital Antwerp
- VZW AZ Groeninge
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwziekenhuis Aalst-Asse-Ninove
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- E-MEDIT D.O.O. & Hospital Travnik
- SAT Health
- IGEA d.o.o. & University Hospital Center Sestre milosrdnice
- IN2 d.o.o. & Clinical Hospital Center Osijek
- Czech Republic
- Czech Myeloma Group
- MS Forschungs- und Projektentwicklungs-gGmbH*
- Hanover Medical School*
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens “HYGEIA”
- Papageorgiou General Hospital
- Bács-Kiskun Megyei Kórház a Szegedi Tudományegyetem Általános Orvostudományi Kar Oktató Kórháza
- Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg Megyei Kórházak és Egyetemi Oktatókórház
- Azienda ospedaliero universitaria San Luigi Gonzaga
- Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital
- Fondazione Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza
- EGAS Moniz Health Alliance
- Centro Hospitalar Universitário de Coimbra (CHUC)
- Hospital Distrital de Santarém (HDS)
- Primary Healthcare Center Zemun
- Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios, AEMPS
- Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
- Servicio Navarro de Salud Osasunbidea (SNS-O)
- The Netherlands
- Stichting VUmc*
- European Clinical Research Alliance on Infectious Diseases (ECRAID) and University Medical Center
- VieCuri Medisch Centrum
*already a Data Partner from prior Calls, now extending their CDM mapping