The ambitions of the EHDEN project are high. We aim to standardise more than 100 million patient records across Europe from different geographic areas and different data sources over the coming five years. Mapping of healthcare data to the OMOP-CDM will facilitate the re-use for a variety of purposes, enhancing and accelerating research and healthcare decision-making for global benefit. To this end, EHDEN will create an SME eco-system in Europe that supports data sources and other stakeholders in mapping and using data.
We are now launching the second open call for SMEs to apply for training and certification to convert health data from various formats to the OMOP common data model. This second open call will run from Saturday 1st of February until Saturday 29th of February (17h00 CET).
By becoming a certified SME in the EHDEN community you will:
- Expand your existing market:
- Customer base and geographical reach
- Range of services and products
- Contribute to the creation of emerging, new markets for data sciences
- Health data mapping to the OMOP CDM
- Data analysis services for small and medium biomedical companies
- Infrastructure design and deployment
- Enabler of high throughput studies by bridging data users and providers
- Training on the use of OHDSI tools and observational analyses
- Ongoing support and maintenance of connected data and provided solutions
- Gain a competitive advantage on specialised skill set as an early adopter
- Potentially contribute to a change of paradigm benefitting health of citizens
- Generate a short-term income to offset skill investment
- Receive free training and certification
- Become part of an open source community to further boost business opportunities
- Have access to a thriving community facilitating hands-on training of new staff
- Increase exposure and brand recognition with key stakeholders
If this exciting prospect interests you, visit www.ehden.eu for more details and to submit your application. The EHDEN Consortium is looking forward to your potential application and to collaborate with you.