In this module you will gain deeper insights into patient prediction modelling using OHDSI tools, in particular ATLAS, and focusing on:
- Defining prediction questions
- Identifying useful prediction questions of most relevance to prediction modelling
- Developing prediction models
- Evaluating prediction models
- Presenting prediction models
This course was originally delivered in a group setting but has been adapted for individual study. The aim of the Patient-level Prediction work in OHDSI is to standardize the prediction process to do large-scale predictions to allow to investigate, among other things, best practices and decision choices when doing model development. The standardized data format is possible thanks to OMOP CDM.