The 4th open call for data partners is no longer accepting applications. It ran between April 15th 12:00 CET and May 13th 17:00 CET.
Detailed information on this call can be found in the Data Partner Call Description document.
For this 4th Data Partner call our preferences for applications were as follows:
- All applications are welcome
- Applications from countries not yet (or minimally) represented in the EHDEN Network will be especially welcome
- Datasets with granular data will also be especially welcome:
- Oncology, especially solid tumours (e.g. breast, lung, pancreatic, prostate)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Including, but not exclusively Patient Outcomes, e.g. PROs/PREMs/HRQoL
- Including, but not exclusively Claims, resource utilisation
The Data Partner call document refers to two more documents:
Having received a total of 55 eligible applications, 41 applications were selected by the EHDEN Data Source Prioritisation Committee. Combined, the 41 selected data partners represent over 78 million patient records, originating from various care settings. This open call had a focus on countries minimally represented in the current EHDEN network, and with this current call, we now have data partners in 7 new countries: Greece, Bulgaria, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and Luxembourg.