The 6th Open Call for Data Partners is now open. It runs from May 16th 12:00 CET through to June 14th 17:00 CET. This is the penultimate call of a series of 7, ending later this year.
Detailed information on this call can be found in the Data Partner Call Description document.
To apply please follow this link.
For this 6th Data Partner call our preferences for applications are as follows:
- All applications are welcome
- Applications from countries not yet (or minimally) represented in the EHDEN Network will be especially welcome
- Applicants can consult our Data Partners page for a complete view of the current EHDEN Data Partners, so that they can assess how evaluators may perceive their added value for the Network
- We are highly interested in the following types of data sources, but not exclusively:
- Hospital data, especially in combination with other types of healthcare records, e.g., from primary care
- Patient Outcomes, e.g., PROs/PREMs/HRQoL
- Claims, resource utilisation
- Specific interest for this call (but not exclusively):
- Monitoring vaccine use, safety and effectiveness, in the public health emergency setting (e.g. COVID-19) and in routine healthcare (for all existing and novel vaccines)
- Rare/autoimmune/inflammatory diseases (including use of ATMPs)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Medical devices
The Data Partner call document refers to two more documents: