The 5th open call for data partners has now closed. It ran between October 13th 12:00 CET and November 15th 17:00 CET.
Detailed information on this call can be found in the Data Partner Call Description document.
For this 5th Data Partner call our preferences for applications were as follows:
- All applications are welcome
- Applications from countries not yet (or minimally) represented in the EHDEN Network will be especially welcome
- Datasets with granular data will also be especially welcome
- Datasets with longer term follow up, and in-patient data
- Including, but not exclusively Patient Outcomes, e.g., PROs/PREMs/HRQoL
- Including, but not exclusively Claims, resource utilization
- Specific interest for this call (but not exclusively):
- Rare/autoimmune/inflammatory disease
- Cancer therapies and registries, small rich datasets
- Medical devices
The Data Partner call document refers to two more documents:
Having received a total of 90 eligible applications, 49 applications were selected by the EHDEN Data Source Prioritisation Committee. Combined, the selected data partners represent over 60 million patient records, originating from various care settings. This open call had a focus on countries minimally represented in the current EHDEN network, and with this current call, we now have data partners in 4 new countries: Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland, Lithuania and Montenegro.